|Intern - Franchise Marketing|
JOB TITLE: Intern
DEPT: Marketing – Franchise Marketing
LOCATION: Beijing, China
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF
To support WB’s social platforms, specifically DC branded social accounts, in preparing and reviewing material, researching and proposing content, monitoring the social platforms, and providing marketing related reports and analyses.
University or postgraduate education in marketing, media, communications or related disciplines preferred.
- Experience with marketing-related positions is a plus, specifically social media
- Experience in a
digital marketing and/or creative agency is a plus, specifically working on
social media accounts
1. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
2. High proficiency in other Microsoft applications e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
3. Strong interest in the DC brand and franchises, specifically DC comics
4. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
5. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
6. Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
7. Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
8. At least 4 working days per week.
Resume goes to HR-AP@
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is a fully integrated, broad-based entertainment company and a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment and related businesses.
Warner Bros. is home to one of the most successful collections of brands in the world. It stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry from feature film, television and home entertainment production, worldwide distribution of DVD and Blu-ray, digital production and distribution, animation, comic books, video games, product and brand licensing, and broadcasting.
Key Business Units
- Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the marketing and distribution of feature films, operating offices in more than 30 countries and releasing films in over 120 international territories.
- New Line Cinema, part of Warner Bros. Entertainment since 2008, coordinates with Warner Bros. Pictures to conduct high quality film production.
- Warner Bros. Television Group oversees the entire portfolio of its television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment brings together its home video (Warner Home Video) and video games (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment) businesses. WBHE is responsible for the global distribution of its content through Blu-ray Disc and DVD, electronic sell-through and transactional VOD and delivery of theatrical content to wireless and online channels.
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products: Warner Bros. owns the copyrights of numerous films and television shows, including titles, portraits, and logos. It has over 3,700 licensees worldwide.
- DC Entertainment is home to iconic brands such as DC, Vertigo and MAD. It works in concert with many key divisions of Warner Bros. to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games.